Error on npm install relating to symlinked node modules?

Has anyone else run into issues cloning/initializing the repositories using pm.js? There is a chance it’s related to an issue with my npm configuration/installation, but I rather ask here first then dive into that. Thanks.

npm ERR! path /***/prosemirror/website/node_modules/prosemirror-model/node_modules/readable-stream
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno -2
npm ERR! syscall rename

npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename '/****/prosemirror/website/node_modules/prosemirror-model/node_modules/readable-stream' -> '/***/prosemirror/website/node_modules/concat-stream/node_modules/readable-stream'

Let me know if I should dump the npm-debug.log

I just re-ran a fresh install, and it worked without errors on my Linux system. On windows, there are likely to be problems, but I doubt you’d even get as far as the error you show there. Which platform is it? The directory it’s trying to rename exists on my system – but I’m not sure why it would be renaming it like that.

Thanks for the confirmation / fresh install / tip that whatever it is doing might not even make sense haha. I was certain setup worked for some people, which is why I first suspected my npm config/install might need checking into. I’m using linux as well.

I’ll post back here when I (hopefully) resolve the issue.