Build/adapt some feaures for a tiptap based editor (annotations, advanced tables)

I’m building an editor based on tiptap, on vue with nuxt, that will enable users to create whole digital and print books at the same time.

But I’m not a prosemirror expert and can’t build some features myself. Looking for a freelancer dev to build them for me.

I’ve seen the same features implemented in other prosemirror-based tools or some proof-of-concepts, so maybe the job will be adapting them to my project.

1. Threaded comments A way for users to select some text and write a comment about it. Similar to what Adobe reader has. The comment should show author name, time it was created, status, type of annotation (for removing, replacing or adding text). Anyone can answer that comment.

2. Advanced tables I just love Attlassian editor core’s table node. It is packed with micro features with a nice UX. Would love if you could adapt it to tiptap on vue.

https://atlaskit.atlassian.com/packages/editor/editor-core/example/kitchen-sink A veeery similar node is found on remirror

1. Floating menu for nodes A little floating toolbar that shows options for the node the user is currently editing. Each node has its own options, so this toolbar show be configurable. It is a little different from the Bubble Menu (on tiptap website) since bubble menu appears and is related to the text selection.

Hi,

I have in the past worked on some complex projects involving ProseMirror and what you are wanting done is well within my skill set.

If you are still on the lookout for someone, feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers and Have a great day ahead,

Andrew