Freelance opportunity

Hi all. I am looking for someone to implement document layout paging within PM. Being able to view content page breaks is essential for a project.

Please pm me if interested.

P.S. a “Jobs” category within discuss may be useful.

Thanks

1 Like

(Good idea about the category—I’ve created one and tagged this post.)

2 Likes

@samuelgoldenbaum Would you be open to funding this project if it ends up being open sourced plugin?

Hi Sam,

I have in the past worked on some complex projects involving ProseMirror and what you are wanting done is well within my skill set.

If you are still on the lookout for someone, feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers and Have a great day ahead,

Andrew

Hi Andrew, thanks for reaching out - I will send you a brief and let me know if you are confident to assist. Cheers

TBH, this is really an MVP for possible indie-style startup idea at this point in time. But if PM is a core component in a successful concept, then there may be an opportunity to help the project in the future.

Thanks Samuel!

I’m the creator of remirror, prosemirror-suggest and jest-prosemirror.

I’ve actually been thinking pretty deeply about a few new extensions and a document layout plugin is definitely on the radar.

You can see some of my ideas around new extensions to the prosemirror ecosystem here.

I’ll DM you my email address.

2 Likes