Need make difference between handleClickOn and handleDoubleClickOn

I’ve written this issue in the Tiptap github’s. They said the issue is rather related to prosemirror. It’s true, actually i had this issue too in a prosemirror editor that i had in the past and i could make a warkaround with a timeout inside the handleClickOn in that time which wait to see if the handleDoubleClickOn didn’t trigger too but in the Tiptap editor i’m having now its seems those event handlers are synchronous and don’t wait for the timeout , the same workaround didn’t work.

If the behavior in tiptap is different than in ProseMirror, you should open an issue at tiptap. But please check it again first.

Yeah I’ve checked Now as i’m using typescript, i’m getting the error when i return a boolean inside timeouts in those hooks. That can’t be delayed. As consequence no chance to make any workaround…

Event.preventDefault is synchronous, so yes, determining whether an event has been handled can’t be asynchronous.

As consequence i can’t make any workaround and now i’m having the click handler being executed on double click :disappointed_relieved:

As consequence i can’t make any workaround and now i’m having the click handler being executed on double click :disappointed_relieved: