parseSlice + table

When I have 2 HTML tables back to back and get slice using parseSlicer,

let parser = DOMParser.fromSchema(view.state.schema)
let parsedSlice = parser.parseSlice(dom, {preserveWhitespace: true, context: view.state.tr.doc})

if there are n rows in total I get n tables. Each table containing, n, n-1, n-2 rows and so on with the final table having the nth row.

However if the tables are not back to back i.e. has a paragraph in between, I get the correct results.

I am in Prosemirror-Model 1.10 does 1.13.1 fix this? Would help us decide if we need to upgrade immediately or can wait for our planned dates.

HTML Example:

1. Lorem Ipsum

TXT

Placeholder

TX1

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s.

DUMMY Title

t is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.

TXT

Placeholder

TX2

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested.

DUMMY Placeholder

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old.

The bug doesn’t sound familiar. But it’d be a 5 minute experiment for you to find this out, so on the whole I’d say trying that would have been a step before posting on the forum. If it does reproduce with the current code, please set up a small script that demonstrates the problem.