For the past couple of weeks I’ve been working on a project which I believe can improve developer experience for everyone who uses ProseMirror as a base for their editors.
Past week my team put some effort during our 20% time to polish and prepare project to be open sourced and published to npm.
And today we are happy to show you what we’ve made:
I want to mark that project in it early stage we’ve tested it for a couple of days internally, but i bet there are hole bunch of issues we are not aware of.
If somebody feels like helping us – we are happy to accept pull requests, ideas or bug reports.