Prosemirror / react / typescript edit problem

Searching the web I found an example to work with react/typescript components within prosemirror. The idea caught me - and would be a perfect solution to me, but I have some issues with editing.

Here is a codesandbox with the running example:

If You click on the space within “Heading two” and press return after Heading, so two will go into a new line - it simply looses its style. Checking the JSON view of the document on the right side seems to be correct:

HTML:

Heading one Heading two [[[ <= ‘two’ with a newline in front has no heading at all, seems to be paragraph only, even shown as heading node in the JSON ]]] Heading three Heading four

JSON:

{
  "type": "heading",
  "attrs": {
    "level": 1
  },
  "content": [
    {
      "type": "text",
      "text": "Heading one"
    }
  ]
},
{
    "level": 2
  },
    {
      "text": "Heading"
    }
  ]
},
{
    "level": 2
  },
    {
      "text": " two"
    }
  ]
},
{
    "level": 3
  },
    {
      "text": "Heading three"
    }
  ]
},

The weird behavior continues - cursor keys wont work, the EditorView flashes - and typing is in arabic order - new letters show up in front of the line (letters are ordered backwards).

Checking the state I dont see an error - the nodes seem to be correct.

The problems exists also on other nodes with different styling. Leaving out the css-lib does not improve the situation.

Anybody has an idea of what I am doing wrong?

Second question - how would I use the ToggleMark Command from an onClick Event in the surrounding React-App (that embeds the Editor) - also here the behavior is odd.

Thank You

Andi