Hi. I am a back-end developer in somewhere of Asia. I tried to build our company’s custom editor using prosemirror. I think this is Interesting challenge.
So I got this source from github.
– That repo info –
Then I did steps in READMO.md.
But It is failed during “make” command after “npm install”. The warning/error message is next below.
make all --debug
- make:cli Make init CLI with env namespace success name options +0ms*
- make:cli Run all targets +4ms* make i info Invoking all target
- make:cli Prerequities "$(subst .md,.html,$(PAGES:pages/%=public/%)) " for target all +2ms*
- make:cli Emit target:unknown +1ms*
- make:cli Handled true +2ms* (node:412988) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: undefined (node:412988) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1) (node:412988) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. make × ERR not found: make-$(subst
- make:cli Load templates from 3 directories +27ms*
- make:cli Load templates from C:\Users\buptle\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\make\templates +1ms*
I figured out that The node.js didn’t take ‘UnhandledPromiseRejection’ anymore. How can i fix this? I tried add some “catch” code. but Originally I’m not a front-end developer unfortunately and this is still failed.
I would appreciate any advice. (and sorry for my poor English)